rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I recently bought a cabinet that appears to have a marble

Customer Question

I recently bought a cabinet that appears to have a marble top and back. Back is framed by wood & a shelf. two lower cabinets with a diamond shaped pattern on the doors. I cannot find a manufactures mark. Looks mid 1940's or earlier. Not sure if it goes in kitchen or ? I am trying to locate an appraiser but have been unable to do so?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. This one photo is just of the top and I can't get a good enough idea of the cabinet.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add more pictures.