Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

TOMG Morlan carving set....1, carver, 1 fork, 8 steak

Customer Question

TOMG Morlan carving set....1, carver, 1 fork, 8 steak knives. All numbered and carved...different Cowboys scene on each. I can't find any information on line for the maker or anything like it. Impressive in the original box. Grips on 2 carving items are about as round as the grip of a baseball bat...bone or ivory...I can't tell.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item, box (any labels on the box) and of any marks.