Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have three oil painted by Rommel from 1990. Meersburg and

Customer Question

I have three oil painted by Rommel from 1990. Meersburg and Rothenbrug originals. Not sure if I need to increase my personal insurance for them since I don't know their value. Thank you for your help.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: On the back of the paintings it says Meersburg original 1990 Olgenlalde; Rothemburg Ploalein original 1990 Olgenlalde; and Rotenburg Roderbogen 1990 original Olge,olde und Markunturm. I bought them at a bazzar in Germany.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Nothing I know about.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 8 months ago.

Good day my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the painting. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.

Are you still interested in having the paintings by Rommel lood ar for valuation?