Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an "End of Trail Bronze that is 12" gh 10" nd 3"

Customer Question

I have an "End of Trail Bronze that is 12" high 10 " Long nd 3" wide. It is on a wood Base(Unattached) Missing the Lance. Fraser is on the rear Right side behind the Right rear leg. Very heavy Approximately 13-14 pounds). No damage and the Bronze is medium/dark Brown. No scratches/bright spots. ***@******.***
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Don't think so. I also have a "Maurice Cullen" Primitive painting when he was in Canada, It is before he went to Paris to study Impressionist style of painting. It is a man on horeseback with a rifle firing at a bear that has killed a steer. It is dated 8 12 09 and signed.
JA: Our top Antiques Appraiser is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Antiques Appraiser in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Antiques Appraiser until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 8 months ago.

Good day my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the bronze. One of the whole work front and back plus one of any marks or signatures.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.

I can also give you a value range for the painting by Maurice Galbraith CULLEN (1866-1934), if you tell me the size.