Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have (2) oil paintings by Ilona Rittler that we want to

Customer Question

We have (2) oil paintings by Ilona Rittler that we want to put on the market. It is Original, Oil on Canvas, Signed, Artist Ilona Rittler , Framed. The oil on canvas is 20" x 24" and Framed 24" x 28".
The Nature: Indian brave in full Indian wear looking left and the 2nd picture is Indian princess in buckskin dress looking right. So they look to each other. Beautiful.
We know the artist has died in 20ll. What would be the approx. value and a reliable source to sell it?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.