Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** ***** and I am trying to identify a German

Customer Question

Hi! My name is ***** ***** Lee and I am trying to identify a German figurine of a Russian Wolfhound and its value. I can send pictures. Thank you.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I cannot identify the mark.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks on the bottom.