Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Doris. I am trying to figure out what to do with a few

Customer Question

Hi Doris. I am trying to figure out what to do with a few picecs that have been in our family for years, but have been sitting in a climate controlled storage for three years. One is a large, very heavy, ornate mirror. Could you help me with this?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I believe I attached several photos of the mirror. I also have a table with a leaf, 6 or 8 chairs and a china cabinet. There is also an oriental screen that my grandparents had shipped over during a trip to hong kong. it is incredibly heavy, 6 panels wide and it has hand carved (ivory-i think) scenes all over it.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm trying to add pics that show more detail in the pieces. Some pictures upload quickly and others take a while. I apologize if you get the same pic twice.
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 7 months ago.

Hell.o and welcome. Thank you for requesting me.

One item at a time -

Please tell me the size of the mirror.

Kind regards,