Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Royal Doulton marks 1902-56-2 1902 – 1922 Introduced to the

Customer Question

Royal Doulton marks 1902-56-2
1902 – 1922
Introduced to mark the grant of the Royal Warrant by King Edward VII.
Small items only marked with the cicular section of the mark. No lion or crown. I have a sailing ship pitcher and bowl with the mark of which this is the text i found dating it, do you know a possible value? Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Trying to figure out how to post photo here
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.