Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My stove and booklet, Just a minute please, Door on left

Customer Question

My stove and booklet
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Just a minute please
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Door on left side says PRESIDENT KALAMAZOO STOVE CO KALAMAZOO MICH 8-18. 35. IS IN Pretty darn good condition. We still use to cook
JA: Our top Antiques Appraiser is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Antiques Appraiser in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Antiques Appraiser until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the size and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.