rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Class Art 11047 My Favorite Thing Music Box, Class Art

Customer Question

Class Art 11047 My Favorite Thing Music Box, Class Art 11061Live Love Laugh Limited Edition and Class Art DC432 Taking Aim
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: All three items are Dreamsicles Taking aim is 20 +years old, the other two are 16 years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not at this time can you help me with a price
JA: Our top Antiques Appraiser is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Antiques Appraiser in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Antiques Appraiser until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is***** next step would be for me to see photos. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) of the item and the marks on the bottom or any paperwork.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do not have a picture of the items as they were damaged in a explosion.

I am so sorry to hear that. I can work without photos.

The Dreamsicle Valentine's Day figurine title Taking Aim (DC432) by Class Art was designed in 1996 by Kristin Haynes. The current value of this piece is $18.00.

The Dreamsicles Live Love Laugh (11061), also designed by Kristin Haynes for Class Art, 1999 Limited Edition has a value of $40.00.

The Dreamsicles My Favorite Thing music box (11047), designed by Kristin Haynes for Class Art, has a value of $30.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.