Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have four figures from the movie Pinochio. Geppto,

Customer Question

I have four figures from the movie Pinochio. Geppto, Pinochio, Jimminy Cricket and Figgero.
I bought them in 1940 after seeing the movie.They are about six inches tall with the exception of Figgero.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the marks, if any.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Depending on condition your vintage approximately 6" tall Disney figures of characters from the Pinocchio movie can sell for $45 - $80 per figure.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora