Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Thankyou .. I would like an appraisal Ricketts and Thorp

Customer Question

Thankyou .. I would like an appraisal for a Ricketts and Thorp dining
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: oops … suite (four chairs) with an extendable table in good condition it has a four pronged pedestal base and the chairs are covered in olive green velvet; it is carved but not ornate and has number identification carved on base of chairs. Fiona Hay
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: It has salt damage around the edge of the table which has caused the varnish to come off
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Your vintage Ricketts and Thorp dining set can sell for a high average of $600 - $800 on today's market.

~Nora