Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a cast iron plant stand with a pottery pot that sits

Customer Question

I have a cast iron plant stand with a pottery pot that sits inside. it has little bells on the side of stand and also a metal plant under pot. Colors of pot are greens and reds, stand is green.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

You have an early 20th century majolica planter on a cast iron stand. I have the same exact planter top on a matching majolica pedestal which makes it more likely that your stand and planter are a 'marriage' or two pieces brought together that are not original to each other. Together, you can expect to garner a high of $250 - $400 for the set.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora