Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 8 dinner plates, twelve saucers, 6 coffee cups, a

Customer Question

I have 8 dinner plates, twelve saucers, 6 coffee cups, a gravy boat, and a sugar bowl and cream pitcher. They are in mint condition. the pattern is weatherly. Always hand washed.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I just want the value of my collection so I can sell at a good price.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I am aware of. I got it as a wedding gift in 1961 and I'm the only owner.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the pattern and one picture of the marks on the bottom of one piece.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't know how to do that.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please cancel the live chat. I don't want to pay $34.00.

I can probably work without photos, I just prefer to see what I'm assessing. Do you mean that you have a set of Lenox china in the Weatherly pattern?