Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

What is this painting worth?

Customer Question

What is this painting worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

The round picture is 20th century Italian Florentine gilded wood toleware with a copy of a famous tondo (round shaped) painting of the Madonna and Child by Raphael from 1513 called The the Madonna of the Seggiola. These were popular tourist wares from Italy and it would sell for a high average of $40 - $80 at auction on today's market. I generally only assess one item per question here and I see you posted the question - so I will send a request for the second picture on that thread.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora