Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a beautiful oven piece. The reg. number is: 609852.

Customer Question

We have a beautiful oven piece. The reg. number is : 609852. England is stamped on the bottom.Mlton estab.1793 Plus there's. A globe with the word Miintons on it. We love it -- the platter and the cover, But does it have any value? Thank you so much!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.