Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have my Daughters Princess Di Ty beanie, Just went online,

Customer Question

I have my Daughters Princess Di Ty beanie
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Just went online, I do not know anything more
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It has been stored in a plastic bag for many years, still has tags and in good shape
JA: Our top Antiques Appraiser is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Antiques Appraiser in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Antiques Appraiser until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  S. August Abbott replied 9 months ago.

Can you take a photo of the tags for me? The heart tag and the tush tag. Also, is the stem on the rose a bright green or a dull green? These are the only ways to know whether you have an actual 'rare' edition or one of the later issues

I look forward to working with you and seeing your bear!