Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an Eastlake cabinet which is made of cherry. It has

Customer Question

I have an Eastlake cabinet which is made of cherry wood. It has one round mirror on the top portion of the cabinet with 2 smaller rectangular mirrors on each side. The bottom portion has a middle storage area. The door to the this part is made of ball and stick carved wood and has a blue, green, yellow, gold, and white jewels mixed within the ball and sticks. It has 2 longer rectangular mirrors flanking the middle lower section. The posts are carved swirled looking wood and the hardware is quite ornate and the main drawer pull is a lion. Just wondering when it was made, where it originates from, and possibly what it is worth.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Is it marked with a makers name? If not there is no way to know where it was made, it can be dated and valued.

Glenda