Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a print entitled The Fortune Teller. It's by C

Customer Question

We have a print entitled The Fortune Teller. It's by C Becker 1854. It's in black and white on a cardboard like material. The center subject is a woman reading taroh cards for a younger woman withan older woman looking on.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. I do one item/painting per question. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print, signature and back of print so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.
If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.