Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a number of C.H. Stamm original paintings - he was

Customer Question

I have a number of C.H. Stamm original paintings - he was the original artist for Gppdyear Tyres back in l935. Are they worth anything please.
Also a lovely print by Gary P. Miller - Dakota Heartland - is this worth anything please
Glen Paris
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. I do one item/painting per question. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.
If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will have to find out how to do this. Glen
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I will be here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your answer. I don't have the file picture on my computer to send to you! Glen
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Hello Glen,

I will not be able to assess these without something visual to work with. I will opt-out and another expert will answer at no extra cost to you.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Are the paintings by Stamm that you have the original illustrations that were created for Goodyear ads, or works by Stamm that were not published for Goodyear?

~Nora