rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have litho prints Doolittle, Chuck Ren, Chuck Dehaan and

Customer Question

I have litho prints for Bev Doolittle, Chuck Ren, Chuck Dehaan and James Bama.
Need price estimates to sell?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

As you have a huge collection of prints, I would recommend that an appraiser see the print in person to valuate them. Could you provide your postal code so i can research where is the nearest certified appraiser in your area?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
91767
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chuck Ren signed prints Guess who's coming to dinner, twilights last gleaming , man who walks alone, the vanishing American, new moon winter of 41, place of my dreams, wilderness child, the morning after, deliverance and peacemaker. resting his mount and sunglow. Chuck Dehaan: the morning after, water breakin and Oklahoma paints James Bama:
winter on trout creek, bareback rider and cross sabres ranch, Bev Doolittle: Season of the eagle, sacred ground, doubled back
, Hide and Seek, Sacred circle, book Visions of Bev Doolittle plus some more of her books
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hide and Seek Book, Forresthas eyes, sacred CircleIs this a scam?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jim
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Jim. thanks for the reply, let me research which is the best verified appraiser for you

Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Here is the list

Art Appraisals*****# ***** Tustin, CA 92780
7-1-4-7-3-1-5-4-3-2

Moa Fine Art
PO Box 1798, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729
9-0-9-3-5-0-4-5-0-0

Art Resource & Appraisal Group***** Santa Ana, CA 92660
7-1-4-3-7-1-0-1-0-1

In any case, if you want we can also appraise the prints online, but it should be one print per question.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!