Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I wanted to find out what an old vintage ladies wool coat

Customer Question

I wanted to find out what an old vintage ladies wool coat from a popular coat designer from the 50's-60's is worth. I also have a few vintage hair pins and a costume jewelry Weiss butterfly brooch that Id liked to inquire about as well. Any takers?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. I do one item per question, so I'd like to start with your Weiss butterfly brooch. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.