Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have what I believe to be a lithograph, numbered, signed

Customer Question

I have what I believe to be a lithograph, numbered, signed and red dot. 1973 Lion done in red ink. I have not taken the measurements but approx. 32"X 45". It belonged to my brother whom passed away. I am certain it was purchased in Hollywood California. It has been recently reframed. Museum quality, can verify.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.
If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.