Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have pictures signed and persona notes from former

Customer Question

I have pictures signed and persona notes from former presidents and memorial is from past inaugurations and White House Christmas cards and a complete Hummel set
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello

I wanted to let you know that every expert has looked at this and as of yet are unable to find any information on this. There are a few more that have not been on the site in awhile they may pop on and know this. I just wanted you to know it is being looked into.

Glenda

Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Here at JustAnswer, we are limited to one item per question, which is probably why this one was missed.

I can appraise the Hummel set, OR the set of presidential memorabilia. I'll need photographs or a list for whichever you choose.

Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please note:

1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.

2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer