Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a four hands gh bisque of a hunter and s two dogs. My

Customer Question

I have a four hands high bisque of a hunter and his two dogs. My great grandmother bought it in Germany because it reminded her of her favorite Wagnerian opera.
I was told by an appraiser in San Francisco that it was valuable, but he was guest in my house so I did not get a value on it from him.
I am thinking of selling it, but I don't see any markings on it except numbers on bottom 11204 and the number 1 off to the side.
The piece is beige and gold color with gold trim.
Can you tell me how to find markings on piece and where is Pittsburg, penn. area I can have it officially appraised?
Helen Potter (###) ###-#### ***** wheeling, wv 26003
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would have to send you a picture in mail. I don't know how to send on computer. I am 75 and not a computer wiz.

We are not able to accept pictures in the postal mail.