Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

My mom has a couple of pots/pitchers and we would like to

Customer Question

My mom has a couple of pots/pitchers and we would like to know how to find out if they have any value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello

I wanted to let you know that every expert has looked at this and as of yet are unable to find any information on this. There are a few more that have not been on the site in awhile they may pop on and know this. I just wanted you to know it is being looked into.

Glenda

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

There is one image of a copper lidded pitcher attached here. Could you please check for any marks or stamps on it and send a clear, in-focus image of the underside. If you look closely at the construction of the pitcher, does there appear to be a type of dovetail seam along the bottom and/or up one side of the body of the pitcher.

Please note, I only assess one item per question here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

There is one image of a copper lidded coffee pot with long spout. It dates to circa 1900. On today's market, this can sell for $75 - $200.

~Nora