Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a cookie jar (little fat ) can't find it in the rrp

Customer Question

I have a cookie jar (little fat baker) can't find it in the rrp co do you know where else I could look thanks in advance
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.