Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

WAYNE !!! I REALLY NEED WAYNE TO HELP WITH MY QUESTIONS WHEN

Customer Question

Hi WAYNE !!! I REALLY NEED WAYNE TO HELP WITH MY QUESTIONS WHEN HE IS AVAILABLE BC HE KNOWS MORE OF MY SITUATION AND HE DID A SUPERIOR JOB ANSWERING MY FIRST QUESTION. Please send this to WAYNE ONLY asI have 2 trinket boxes that belonged to my great grandmother. I have one intact that I can send you a pix of that is in great shape. You can see it and learn what my damaged box looks like. I just has a different girl on it but was packed by the movers before I was able to keep it. The damage is on the main box where the right side was damaged...chipped off. I have a pix of the other trinket box smashed to pieces. I am requesting only Wayne .I need this info for a Home Owner's Insurance Claim. I want Wayne please when he IS available PLEASE & Thank YOU. One
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for the question. Text me photos.

Thanks,