Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a majolica bird fan tray and 9 dessert dishes. What

Customer Question

I have a majolica bird fan tray and 9 dessert dishes. What are they worth? Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
They were my grandmothers and are close to 100 yrs old. In perfect condition.

Right, most majolica was made in the late 1880's. There were English, American, German and French makers at the same time, so seeing the set is necessary in order to determine what you have.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will take pictures and get back to you.. thanks
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

You had mentioned that you were taking pictures of this set. Let me know if you have any problems sending.