rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a circular brooch which is a little over 2.5 inches

Customer Question

I have a circular brooch which is a little over 2.5 inches in diameter. In the center of the brooch is a gold colored elephant with Nixon enameled in blue. There is are 4 rings of rhinestones around the edge. The ring of rhinestones is about 0.5 inches. On the back of the elephant is a raised stamp with the word WARNER. I have not found anything similar to this on line. Any help you can provide would be appreciated
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

Warner of New York was a costume jewelry maker from the 1950's to the 1970's. All of their piece contained rhinestones. They made a few different versions of the Nixon pin for the 1960 campaign, all value at between $20 to $25.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Hi there!
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help or do you have more questions about your item that would help?