Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Value of "the Cardinal" Royal Doulton head vase. The is a

Customer Question

Value of "the Cardinal" Royal Doulton head vase. The mark is a lion on top of crown with a large A on left side of crown. Below the crown in a half circle MADEIN C -----ENGLAND. There are two black dots over the a in England.
There is no space between the words MADE and IN) The "MADEIN C--------, does not show the name starting with a C and it is not distinguishable.
Below that in a circle is ROYAL DOULTON ENGLAND
Inside the circle are four half circles with ends touching.
Questions?
Barbara Keller,***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.