Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a 17th-18th (not sure) Solid rolled silver belt,

Customer Question

We have a 17th-18th (not sure) Solid rolled silver belt, very heavy and very intricate. Looks like it was worn by dignataries from that era. Can you suggest someone reputable to have it appraised acuratly
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok thank you. I have written i more question have you seen it yet?

No, not if it is in the antiques category. I am not authorized to answer in other categories, so I don't see those.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok but I can't find a subject to request the answer. The question would be under business can you direct me to the right atty that could answer a question about the irs

I can only help you with the belt that you mentioned, so sorry.