Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 5 max framd pintings to sell 1 is a serigraph from

Customer Question

I have 5 peter max framd pintings to sell 1 is a serigraph from 1972.
1. "looking to the future" ,signed bought in mpls at art fair. seigrapah?
The other 4 peter max paintings are from a Minneapolis art gallery framed, hand signed "acrylic on canvas.". All peter max ..
May be originals..1. "Reclining lady" 2. "lady blushing beauty"ver5 #31", 30 x32... 3. "Roseville Profile" 4. Romance Suite FLOWER #49
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

We do one item per question, just so you know.

.

I wanted to let you know that every expert has looked at this and as of yet are unable to find any information on this. There are a few more that have not been on the site in awhile they may pop on and know this. I just wanted you to know it is being looked into.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait to see if I can get any valid information. Thank you. Darrell
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

You are welcome. I just think you should know, experts generally only do one item per question, so it may not get answered.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. "Reclining lady" cx agreed to get an answer only for the 1st item.
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.

Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please note:

1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.

2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer