Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have alot of beanie babies been saving since 1990 I want

Customer Question

I have alot of beanie babies been saving since 1990 I want to know where I can take them to sell them it's getting to be too much for me now.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: For instance Humphrey the Camel, Peace one all have the original tag and been stored in a box to make sure they stay safe.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I have almost 200 of them
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and woukd be happy to help you. If you can post a photo of any bears you have and any early ones I can go through the photos and give you values. Next you can tell me what more commone ones you have. I can then list sites that do buy and collectors looking for certain ones.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get my pictures
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not working my husband is calling the bank you have not unsubscribe me

Hello yes I have two photos showing now on my end

I do not handle the website or fees I am a certified appraiser and work independently from the site. I only appraise items

What would you like me to do? Apprause and give you possibke buyers or send this to the site dor refund? I am happy to help you and appraise the beanies.

What would you like me to do? Appraise and give you possible buyers or send this to the site for refund? I am happy to help you and appraise the beanies.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just send me to the place for refund please my husband is having a fit please thanks for everything

Thank you I will send this over to admins for redund. Thank you