Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I PURCHASED A MOHAGANY DENTAL CABINET IN THE 1980s AND HAVE

Customer Question

I PURCHASED A MOHAGANY DENTAL CABINET IN THE 1980s AND HAVE IT IN MY OFFICE TODAY THE PIECE IS IN MINT CONDITION BUT WHAT MAKES IT VERY SPECIAL IS PASTED ON THE BOTTOM OF ONE DRAW IS THE DATE IT RECEIVED STAIN WITH WATER AND MOHAGANY FILLER AND 5 ADDITIONAL STEPS IN COMPLETION STARTING JUNE 4 1912 AND COMPLETED JULY 24 1912 AS I SAID THE PIECE IS UNBLEMISHED AND EVEN HAS THE GLASS SLAB WHICH FITS INTO ONE PULL OUT USED FOR MIXING CEMENTS THE PIECE WAS BUILT IN TWO RIVERS WISCONSIN VERY CURIOUS ABOUT ITS VALUE THX ***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 9 months ago.

Hello
Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of any metal part-nail, screws..etc-of the furniture?

Also, could you inspect the furniture to try to locate the manufacturer label or mark if present?

Thanks