rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have a coffee mug that has a Lefton China 1990 on the

Customer Question

I have a coffee mug that has a Lefton China 1990 on the bottom.It has MOM written in flowers and Geo L. Lefton 07529 all on the bottom. What is it worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

You have a coffee mug from Lefton China. The company was founded by Hungarian sportswear designer George Zoltan Lefton, Lefton China of Chicago, Illinois, which imported porcelain decorative objects. The number 07529 is the pattern number used and the mug is circa 1980s.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 25-35$.

I'm sorry if the value provided is not as high as expected but I have to be honest and professional with you so you won't loose your time and efforts.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!

Expert:  rusufdavi replied 8 months ago.

Please, your rating is required to finish. Kindly use the star system located upwards to rate my answer!

Thanks