Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two marble top pieces of furniture. One is a a low

Customer Question

I have two marble top pieces of furniture. One is a a low oval table with dark color wood but the other one is different. It is about 30" tall. Square piece with a door and movable shelf. both were bought 30 years ago from a antique dealer who I knew but has passed away. I am thinking I may sell them. Any idea of what they might be worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am sorry I have not thought about showing you pictures. At the time I am in FL and will not be able to send you photo's until mid July. Since I have already sent pymt. For $30. Thru PayPal is there anyway we could do this next part then without having to pay another $30 ?
I want to sell them this summer and need to know I am asking a fair price.
Darlene

Photos do not cost you any extra to send, but I do need to see what you have otherwise I am making a wild guess and that would not serve you well.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will send you photos in July then
Darlene

Great. Let me be the last to answer here now, so that the question won't keep asking me to reply. (until you have photos).