Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a house full of furniture that my parents collected

Customer Question

I have a house full of furniture that my parents collected for 80 years looking for a reputable appraiser in the Philadelphia Area. or if I could upload pictures to a reputable Appraiser.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is***** am certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Here we can go over each item however you post one item per question. I can review the photos and give you an accurate value on each. It is customary to list each item separately. I look forward to helping you. You may post photos by clicking on the upload file button or paperclip. You may also email photos to***@******.*** and in the email please put for ladytanya65 in the subject line so they know who to forward the photos to. I will also need the dimensions to give you accurate value and history to the pieces. Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no that is not what i wanted...
I wanted a reputable appraiser in Philadelphia or one that I could upload pictures to..
This is a gimmick..
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
A box pops up with a so called appraiser saying he is here right now to help. Type your question. Pay for the question to be answered. I am waiting for you to pay so I can answer your question. Making one to believe that this person is actually waiting and is online. You pay and you are put into a waiting room oh pay more.. than Lady Tanya 65 answers with something that I didn't ask her. BULL SHIT>>>>>> DO not use this site
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you answer my question
I paid for you to answer my question.. I want a refund, You did not answer my question

Hello I am sorry I can now search for a reputable appraiser in Philadelphia for you. I have a directly I may rely on to find a few for you to contact. Would this acceptable for you?

I have nothing to do with the money side of the site. We as appraisers are certified appraisers and work independently to answer questions and work with customers.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are you kidding me now you ask for more money to answer my original question?
Refund my money.. This is a gimmick...I am done
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I asked for a reputable furniture appraiser in Philadelphia, Where are you located in Philadelphia

I am sorry I am not asking for anything and do not see the pop ups you see. I am sorry and will turn this over to the site to refund you. I have no control on the site I just work answering questions.

I am located in California and answer questions here all over the world.

I have turned this in for a refund Thank you and I am sorry I was not able to help you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You didn't answer the question/....
A pop up box said to call you for another $30 some dollars.. But you didn't know that.. So how are you paid? For every pop up that someone pays.
Please this was a waste of my time.. You couldn't or refused to answer my question.
looking for a reputable appraiser in the Philadelphia Area.? You couldn't answer.. I will be sure to use your name as a reference for the gimmick you are involved with on this site
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
But you couldn't answer my question about a reputable furniture appraiser in Philadelphia
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Funny thing how the site blocks you from rating the idiot .