Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Stein, & Co.,Inc. wall calendar/thermometer made in

Customer Question

I have a Stein,Hall & Co.,Inc. wall calendar/thermometer made in Boston Mass.
I can't make out the manufacture's name. It uses month day and date cards to set the calendar. It's thermometer face shows the Stein,Hall & Co. name with the words Dry Gums above and the address 61 Broadway, New York below. Also " Tapoganth" Stripping gum, "Wonder L.S." Tight wrap Gum &"A.M.C." ending gum on the bottom.
I was curious about it's age and history of the company and the name of the company that made this object.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.