rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I was given a Longfellow book that is about 43/4 by 81/2"

Customer Question

I was given a Longfellow book that is about 43/4 by 81/2" and is padded. No publishing date only states Buffalo New York at Hayes lithography Pages are hard paper
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Brilliants from Longfellow
Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth

Published by Hayes Lithographing Co., Buffalo, New York (1900)

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 25-35$. Unfortunately this is not the first version of the book. Typically, for antiques books, the first edition is the only one that it's valuable.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!

Expert:  rusufdavi replied 8 months ago.

Please, your rating is required to finish. Kindly use the star system located upwards to rate my answer!

Thanks