rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a original snowcrest glass bear which is 7 inches gh

Customer Question

I have a original snowcrest glass bear which is 7 inches high and I have 2 small glass bears which are 5 inches high? Can you tell me their value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

The Snowcrest glass bears were made in Salem, Massachusetts in the early 1940's.The 7 inch bear has a current value of $18 to $20.00 and the 5 inch bears have a value of $12 to $15 each.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I see that you have read my answer.

If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.

Let's close this question by having you click the stars to rate my service. The site pays me separately, but only if I have a good rating from you.