Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have cut glass bowl about 9". 5" gh. It's oval and heavy.

Customer Question

I have cut glass bowl about 9" long. 5" high. It's oval and heavy. It was given to me by friend 30 years ago and has been stashed away since I got it. He told me it was family heirloom smuggled out of Europe when family emigrated here before 1900 How can I find out its history and value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the bowl and a picture of the back mark of the bowl?

Thanks