rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a blue floral oval platter stamped on back with a

Customer Question

I have a blue floral oval platter stamped on back with a crown Ridgways England Royal semi porcelain Moyune
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of platter and the mark on the back. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add photos then I can complete my answer, thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My pictures
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a flow blue platter made by Ridgway's of England in the Moyune pattern. This mark and this pattern name were used beginning in 1899 and this platter would date to 1899 to 1910 when the pattern was discontinued. This pattern was created in flow blue and flow blue with added colors of pink and red in the flowers.

It has some age crazing and staining, so that reduces the value a bit. A perfect condition platter has a value of $120, in this condition $75 to $85.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer. I am glad to have been able to help! Please do click the stars now, thank you!