Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very old large painting of the iceberg with polar

Customer Question

I have a very old large painting of the iceberg with polar dear boats and people! It is dirty! I need to know information about the painting! The back of Canvas proves to be old! Can't find a signature how ever may be do to dirt and the bottom of the painting is dark anyway!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues to whether this is a print or an original. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add photos then I can complete my answer, thanks!