Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have the watercolor by P E Cambier La Seine au port nerf

Customer Question

I have the watercolor by P E Cambier La Seine au port nerf which was listed by another individual .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: On the back of the watercolor it states" Aquarello Original" with P E Cambiers signature below that and also on the painting. On the bottom right of the painting, in pencil, "La Serien port Nerf. Cambier's signature is on the left bottom of the picture. Can you please tell the significance of the signatures are and the value of the painting? Sincerely ***** *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Nancy,

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues to whether this is a print or an original. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add photos then I can complete my answer, thanks!