Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like an appraisal carved screen, has four panels and

Customer Question

I would like an appraisal for a carved wood screen, has four panels and needs to be seen to be appraised. It ,I know it would be the only one of its kind in the country.The carve rtook five years to complete I tand only ever carved two.it was brought out of shanghai by an antque dealer about 1930 for himself .He lived in Malacca.It has been in our familysince
It .
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.

Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please note:

1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.

2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

2 Mar 2016, 9:06 AM