Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I recently purchased a bedroom set that was manufactured by

Customer Question

I recently purchased a bedroom set that was manufactured by Welch Furniture Comoany in High Point, NC. The bed's headboard and footboard are ornate with wood inlay and the dresser has a 3 section mirror. Any idea how they are worth? I can send pictures.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.

Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please note:

1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.

2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer