Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Tudor ***** ***** Bros Inc children's wardrobe it

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Tudor ***** ***** Bros Inc children's wardrobe it may be referred to as an armoire but I was wondering where I could go in NC to get it appraised?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've never even met anyone who has ever even seen a child's wardrobe so no matter where I look online I have had no luck after hours of looking to find anyone that knows anything about them or about the Tudor ***** ***** Bros furniture
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.