Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old print of funeral scene with animals titled

Customer Question

I have an old print of funeral scene with animals titled "The Hunters Funeral" also written in French and German.Can you tell me anything about this Lithograph?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone number is ***** 273. 3167. Please call if more detail is needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Good day my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the print. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.

Thank you for offering to make a phone call. To work on this print for you I have to see it. You can send it by email to***@******.*** attention tim in antiques.

Even with a phone call I still need to see what the print looks like.

Please send the images by e-mail to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques. The support staff will froward it to my mail box. Thanks Tim