Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old painting by S. Maroka or Maroya. It is a lady

Customer Question

I have an old painting by S. Maroka or Maroya. It is a lady holding a jug. I am not sure when my deceased Aunt purchased this painting. I assume about 1940. There are also paintings by B. Bertiss or B. Bertini , B Ospositi and Moreno/Devilla.
Just wondering are the Artists famous or known?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. I do one item/painting per question. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.
If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not have a photo available at this time. Can I continue with your service after I am able to add the photo on line? How do I contact you again.

This question will time out and close after a few days. If you can come back here and add pictures before then, it will work out great and we can keep going.

If it closes and you can't find me, just start a new question and put 'for rarewares' in the beginning.